Friday 21 March 2014

That Windsor Blue




                                           Oil on board. 24x20"
                   


Last night saw the launch of Open Studios Ayrshire to be held on 26/27 April and it was such a good social occasion meeting artists and matching names to faces to Artwork.

I knew most of the names as I'm on the committee though now it's our second year I'm hoping a newer member will take my place. I'm not the best committee person being a bit dipsy and needing to write everything down and even then getting it wrong anyway.

Everyone is really working hard to get lots if work ready including me with this not yet titled painting using a favourite Windsor Blue and which is  now finished.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this Open Studios will be a big hit! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Bridget! Make sure you take some photos for us.
    I've promised myself a few years ago not to be on committees ever again! I hope you find a replacement soon. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...