Wednesday 9 July 2014

North Ayrshire Art Exhibition



Road to the Loch
 Oil on Canvas  24x20"


I got word today that my two paintings entered into The North Ayrshire Art Exhibition had been accepted and that's always a good feeling.

It's been a few years since I tried for this exhibition as I never seem to have enough works for 
the shows that come along in groups, like buses, in the summer months.
But this year I've involved myself in less and so have more paintings ready.




The Garden Poppies
Oil on board  10x12"






The exhibition is held in The Raquet Hall at Eglinton Park
and starts Saturday 12th July 2014




Join us for the preview

Friday 11th July
7.30pm

Visit the exhibition

Saturday 12th - Saturday 26th July
10.00am - 4.00pm

The Raquet Hall
Eglinton Country Park
Kilwinning



Join us for the preview

Friday 11th July
7.30pm

Visit the exhibition

Saturday 12th - Saturday 26th July
10.00am - 4.00pm

The Raquet Hall
Eglinton Country Park
Kilwinning








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Bridget! Your work is so beautiful and deserves to be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tankyou Carole. I don't Blog enough these days - Facebook Art Page has tken ove so I didn't see your comment. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...